Mandatory Reading List For Students
- “Limitations” by SiFu Steve Crider”
- Wing Chun Warrior: The True Life Fighting Episodes of Duncan Leung by Ken Ing, M.D.
- The Dao of Meditation by Jou Tsung Hwa
- The Dao of Taijiquan: Way to Rejuvenation (Tai chi) by Jou Tsung Hwa, L. Wollering, L. Elais ***
- The Art of War by Samuel B. Griffith (translator) and B. H. Liddell Hart (foreword)***
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu (Author), D. C. Lau (Translator) ***
- The Unfettered Mind: Writings from a Zen Master to a Master Swordsman (The Way of the Warrior Series) by Takuan Soho (Author), William Scott Wilson (Translator) ***
- Thunder in the Sky: on the Acquisition and Exercise of Power by Thomas Cleary ***
- How To Think Straight: An Introduction to Critical Reasoning by Anthony Flew ***
***All students Please visit The “Shadowhand Wing Chun Kung Fu School” website to read SiFu Doc Savage’s Reviews on works 4 through 9 from the list above: at the SHADOWHAND STUDENT LIBRARY.